martes, 20 de noviembre de 2018

Welcome one and all!

Hello everyone.  This is my very first attempt at a blog. I hope it will both be fun and helpful!
I have created this blog in hope of creating a page for my students. I would really like to hear from you and read your ideas, suggestions, opinions, reactions, observations... anything! I would simply love to hear from you. Even just a "ha, ha!"
Why don't we look English in the face and laugh?! English is not something to be scared of, depressed, worried, stressed nor frustrated about. English can actually make you laugh. Shall we try? A bit ambitious, aren't I? But what better way to lose the fear of English than with this classroom blog?

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Lia, this is Ana from the web2.0 course. I have just had a look at your blog. First of all I must tell you I really like your background decoration and secondly I enjoyed two of your links ("Goldie Pinklesweet" and "we read it like this") so much that I have added them to my diigo bookmarks.
    I imagine you are still working on your page and it sounds great. So I promise I'll have a look at it in a few days so as to see your new activities.
    Congratulations and go ahead with this job.
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you very much for your encouraging words, Ana. Yes, I am still working on my blog. I hope to finish it sooner than later!

    ResponderEliminar